- Location failure plans ensure uninterrupted mail and remittance operations
- Robust image loss recovery and protection systems
- Server redundancy, secure data and telecommunications failure back-up
- Proven change management and disaster planning methodologies
- Complete office and facilities management consulting
- Turn-key business management services
- Security audit and regulatory support
- Short-notice data, mail or remittance process recovery at back-up sites
- Facility scouting, remodeling, security planning & financing with ELO
The Business Continuity Services (BCS) team was among the first to innovate the traditional shared-recovery model by developing customized, dedicated site proposals for the banking industry. BCS works with banks and remittance executives nationwide to analyze and develop their proprietary continuity and disaster recovery plans. Our customized continuity plans can be designed for a range of dedicated and back-up services to reassure your investors, partners, people and customers and insure your operations.
Exclusive Real-Estate Partnership:
Through our partnership with Mountain Development Corporation (MDC) we work with our customers to identify the ideal site location based on their processing and data center locations and needs. MDC is a full-service real-estate company with over 30 years of experience in the development, acquisition, construction, repositioning, management, leasing and operation of commercial property. Their team of industry experts manages over 7 million square feet of commercial property nationwide. Our combined expertise in real estate and the banking/remittance industries allows us to create best-in-class continuity and disaster recovery solutions with leading technology in geographically-ideal locations.
Your ability to seamlessly transition into your backup/disaster recovery site is a key component to our services. We plan and fit out every site to be live—with many of our customers using these sites as active nodes in their networks —and our sites are tested and maintained to ensure every component is optimized for use. We have an active network of industry professionals who can supplement your team to keep your operations moving, and we accommodate general and administrative work area recovery, high speed print shops, statement rendering, item/remittance processing and trade floor recovery.
3 Point Alliance
Founded in 1990, 3 Point Alliance has been a leading provider of end-to-end remittance processing solutions that exceed industry quality standards and reduce processing costs by streamlining payment operations.