Electronic Remittance Processing: EIPP/EBPP
A paperless corporate-to-corporate solution for billers and payers to manage the entire invoice and payment process electronically, Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment (EIPP) software offers a cost-effective, secure, automated way to streamline purchase orders and invoices.
Many corporates still pay invoices with paper checks even though EIPP solutions have been available for years.
You can transform how you make payments and manage money by adopting a Web-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) option with:
- Online invoice and PO creation
- Optical paper invoice scanning
- Automatic invoice matching with POs and remittance data – quick error resolution
- Automated payment approval workflow
- Tailored business rules for automating payment posting
With a 3 Point Alliance EIPP solution, customers can benefit from:
- Same-day review of invoices online
- Fewer touches typically associated with paper-based remittance processing
- Real-time visibility into cash-flow
- Faster payment settlement with elimination of mail time and float (an advantage over paper processing)
- Purchase-to-pay automation reduces staff processing time, reducing costs
- Integrates easily with existing systems
- Improved customer service – fewer invoicing problems dramatically reduces dispute time resolution
- Web-based software – 24/7 customer access – user-friendly interface.
Electronic Bill Payment Presentment (EBPP)
3 Point Alliance provides customers with Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) solutions that allows bills to be created, processed and paid electronically which eliminates manual processes and automates remittance processing.
Customers that adopt EBPP can:
- Control the timing of payments
- Accept one-time, recurring, or fee-based payments
- Simplify treasury operations with a single view of all payments in a single, consolidated daily deposit
- Integrate EBPP with existing automated billing functions
- Improve cash flow and posting
- Reduce or eliminate paper processing and record retention
- Access and review bill and payments online 24/7 from anywhere
- Improve customer service – single view into all customer records
- Minimize risk with full SSAE 16, HIPAA, PCI compliance and privacy practices