Qwinstar Achieves New Milestones and Accelerates Growth for 3 Point Alliance
Maintains over 1,000 NCR payment machines; Realizes 24% Revenue Growth in 2014; Banks are switching maintenance contracts to Qwinstar. New Milestones.
Clifton, NJ (PRWEB), December 5, 2014 – Qwinstar Corporation, the remittance equipment and maintenance division of 3 Point Alliance, Inc., announced it is now maintaining over 1,000 NCR payment processor machines in North America – a milestone.
This achievement – combined with other 2014 Qwinstar year-end news – realized 24 percent in the payment processing equipment maintenance and service sector. Here are the 2014 highlights:
- Building on an existing check processing relationship, one of the five largest banks in the US recently switched the maintenance of their remittance NCR iTrans to Qwinstar;
- Three major banks in Canada have transferred their check and remittance NCR iTrans, NCR 7780’s and 7766’s maintenance to Qwinstar’s Canadian subsidiary, 3 Point Alliance Canada;
- Three major regional banks have switched their NCR iTrans maintenance to Qwinstar;
- The three major processing sites for over 900 credit unions in Canada have switched their NCR iTrans and NCR 7780’s maintenance to Qwinstar’s Canadian subsidiary, 3 Point Alliance Canada;
- Approximately 275 NCR iTrans and NCR 7780’s came off lease this year through a financing arrangement with Equipment Leasing Organization, a division of 3 Point Alliance;
- Qwinstar maintains this parts inventory – the largest in the industry – at its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Qwinstar recently added 3,000 square feet to its warehouse to accommodate the additional inventory.
“It’s a very promising business environment for 3 Point Alliance and Qwinstar. Our payment equipment-related expertise and capability is sought out by existing check processing customers while we continue to build new relationships,” said Norm Grunberg, president and co-founder of 3 Point Alliance.
“Our company is uniquely positioned to answer requests from our customers who need expert timely legacy and other payment equipment maintenance, technical support, parts or equipment financing,” says Rich Daidone, president and co-founder of 3 Point Alliance.
Qwinstar’s managing director, Mike Atchley said, “Banks and corporations have a variety of check processing equipment-related challenges. These milestones demonstrate that Qwinstar can meet marketplace demand for any company with onsite payment equipment today and going forward.”
In addition, as part of 3 Point Alliance’s vertically integrated structure, Qwinstar provides equipment, parts and maintenance support to the remittance service centers of 3 Point Payment Processing.
About 3 Point Alliance
3 Point Alliance, Inc. is a leading provider of vertically integrated remittance processing solutions and services. Our four companies – 3 Point Payment Processing, Qwinstar Corporation, Equipment Leasing Organization and Business Continuity Services – together create innovative, efficient and cost-effective accounts receivables payments solutions for our clients. 3 Point Alliance’s wholesale and retail remittance processing centers enable flexible, scalable remittance payments solutions across many business categories. In addition to the Clifton, NJ corporate offices, 3 Point Alliance has processing centers in Philadelphia, PA; Seattle, WA; Saint Paul, MN; and, Chicago, IL. To learn more, visit: www.3ptalliance.com.